Thursday 5 April 2012

Broken Ice

  That first kiss did it.The ice was broken and we could never go back.From that point onwards my meetings with Angela diminished,our frantic animal fucking tailed off until one day she told me that she had found someone else.I feigned disappointment while deep inside my heart leapt.I sat with Jake in the coffee bar and said casually "It's all over with Ange". I watched his face for his reaction.There was none that I could read. "I'm sorry to hear that" he said eventually. I smiled as I sipped my coffee "It was going nowhere" I said.
   We had gone up to the city because Jake had got a bigger motor bike and had decided that he needed new leathers.Apart from our playing around in the forest on the old dirt bike I had no real interest,my enthusiasm was more directed towards cars.What struck me as we entered the shop was the pungent and pervasive aroma of leather.I found it strangely attractive,erotic even.Jake tried on various combinations and eventually settled on a one piece outfit in black with vivid red flashings.
    Jake is quite a bit smaller than me,around five feet eight but with a gorgeous body.Well shaped shoulders tapering to slim hips and a sexy flat belly with the hint of a natural six pack gave him the look of an athlete.I stared at him in his leathers fighting back the development of an unwanted erection."What do you think?" he asked. I moved closer to him in the changing room."I think you are incredibly sexy" I whispered.Jake blushed and said nothing,he didn't need to,we both knew where this was going.We went back into the shop and the assistant wrapped Jake's leathers.As he did so I wandered down the racks.I ran my hands over a pair of black leather jeans.The skin felt good under my fingertips. "I want to try these on" I said,taking them from the rack and heading for the changing room.I took my pants off and drew them on,feeling the leather tight and restrictive around my naked body.They felt so good  next to my naked flesh.I wandered out in them and perused the rows of boots. Not being a motorcyclist I really had no need for them but I wanted them to go with the leather jeans. I spotted a pair of black leather knee length ones.They were unusual in that they were laced all the way up from instep to knee,they just looked incredibly sexy and I had to try them on.
   I laced them carefully,drawing the laces around the rows of steel hooks that extended down the fronts of the gleaming black leather boots before tieing them with neat bows just on the knee.The effect was so erotic that I gave up trying to fight the erection that now bulged at the crotch of the jeans.I could tell from Jake's reaction that he found them every bit as horny as I did.The price made a hole in my savings,but I knew that they would be worth every penny.
  As spring turned to summer that year we used Jake's bike more.In a way it was a perfect cover for us wearing the leather outfits.Once we arrived at our favourite secluded beach we would strip off and wander off into the marram grass where we would find a shady spot under the pines and just lie together side by side on our towels.But it wouldn't be long before one of us would reach out for the other as the conversation tailed away.My fingers would wander across his taut stomach as he reclined on his back.I would playfully squeeze a nipple as I watchd the bulge in his tight,shiny black Speedos grow and our tongues would intertwine.I could sense Jake becoming more confident in our relationship as time went by.We talked easily about Angie now.I realised how difficult it must have been for him over the past two years,knowing that we were fucking like rabbits but now he knew that we were a couple he asked about us."You remember old farmer Hadenham ?" Jake nodded.Several of the boys at school had worked on the farm in the summer holidays and told stories of what he had done to them. "Well Mike Trowbridge told me this but he didn't want anyone to know so apart from Angie you are the only one,so keep it to yourself".Jake nodded. "Well last year after they had been bean picking he went to the barn to get his money and Hadenham asked if he wanted to earn a bit extra and when he said he was interested Hadenham offered him a fiver to let him tie him up". Jake's eyebrows rose in surprise "Go on" he said."Hadenham got some rope and tied him up really tight on the barn floor and Mike was pretty sure he had a wank,but he couldn't see because he was face down with his wrists roped to his ankles"
       Jake let out a long low whistling sigh as I continued. "Anyway when I told Angie she insisted we go to the barn and I tie her up,we did it quite regularly actually,I would fuck her while she was tied up".He was silent for a few seconds as he let a handful of warm sand run through his fingers"Bloody hell,that's hot.Would you fancy doing that to me?" "What tieing you up,or fucking you?" I knew that it wouldn't be long before we reached this point."Both" he said,pulling me close to him and forcing his tongue deep inside my mouth.The long summer day seemed to last forever.When the sun went down we collected some wood and lit a fire,cooking our supper over the embers.After we had eaten we went back to our towels,the night was still warm and we slipped out of our trunks and lay side by side.We kissed some more and played with each other's erect cocks.
  .Eventually Jake sat astride me with his legs either side of me and I felt his warm,wet mouth around my cock.I held him by the hair as I gradually forced him further down on to my rock hard erect shaft until he gagged as it filled his throat. The sensation was delightful,his gagging seemed to set up a vibration that massaged the sensitive head of my cock,causing it to swell even more.I knew I was close to cumming and it was my intention that he would take the lot. "Don't you even think about trying to spit it out" I said quite sternly.It was the first time I had ever asserted myself but it felt so right."Swallow my spunk you little bitch" I could tell from his reaction that my aggressive tone was a turn on for him so I continued in the same vein and his mouth now worked frantically towards the inevitable explosion.When it came it wasn't just the night sky above me that caused me to see stars and I experienced the most fantastic orgasm I had ever had.I guessed that there was loads of spunk fopr Jake to swallow but he took it all greedily.Eventually he rolled off me and we lay side by side in silence just holding hands in the warm night air.
  Within about twenty minutes I felt the erection begin to return.I told Jake to get on his knees and I knelt behind him and began licking around his hole,at the same time stroking his cock,which was now fully erect.After a few minutes he was well lubricated and I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to his arse,working it in a circular movement that I could tell he was enjoying from the  soft,sob like moans that were coming from him.Carefully I worked it until the head was inside him and then began thrusting my hips.With each thrust my cock penetrated him a little further and his cries of pleasure increased.Within a couple of minutes I was inside him right to the hilt,my thick cock stretching his arse to the full extent.The strokes became long and slow as I alternately withdrew and then rammed back inside him,my hands gripping him by the hips as I pulled him onto me.Now I stroked his cock,gripping  it firmly by the shaft just below the head until with a scream he came and his juice shot onto the towel that we knelt on.I leaned forward and placed my lips by his right  ear."There,you don't have to worry about being a virgin anymore". In the darkness I couldn't see his face but I knew that he was smiling

   Jake turned up early at my house the next morning.I heard the distinctive burble of his motor bike even before he had reached the drive.He was looking as sexy as ever in his skin tight red and black leathers astride the red Honda.My parents were away on holiday and we sat drinking coffee together across the big kitchen table."So,we are a couple?" He asked nervously.I put down my cup and looked at him "Yes,we could be" I replied slightly enigmatically.
      In fact the sex had been spectactular and both my orgasms with him the night before had been fantastic,but I needed to take him to another level.I took down the big brown envelope from on top of the bookcase. "Have a look at that and see what you think" He withdrew the magazine.It was printed in black and white and was entitled "Leather Studs" Published in San Francisco it was an underground fetish mag that was difficult to get hold of in England.The front cover featured a mean looking guy dressed in knee high leather boots and tight black leather.In the foreground another man was kneeling.He wore only black ankle boots and black leather shorts.A wide leather collar was buckled around his neck and the  big guy held a leash attached to it in one hand and a loosely coiled braided black leather bullwhip in the other.
     Jake let out a low whistle "That's fantastic" he said as he flicked through the pages.I never knew that stuff like that existed."So how would you feel if that was you". I ran my right index finger across the page of the magazine before allowing it to fall to his left thigh.My fingertips found the hard bulge at his crotch and he threw his head back,his eyes closed as he savoured my touch."I would love it" he said quietly."You know it could be quite painful,there are things I want to do to you that might be quite hard to take". In reality I didn't have many worries on this score.I had known Jake a long while and I knew that he was the rugged type who could take a bit of rough treatment.I was quite prepared to push him as far as necessary to find out what his limits actually were.I left him finishing his coffee and went upstairs and put on my skin tight black leather jeans and laced boots.It was a warm day again and I only wore a clingy black tee shirt above the waist,it showed the sculpted muscular shape of my shoulders that I knew were a big turn on for him.I picked up my crash helmet."Come on I want to show you something".
    I slipped astride the Honda,already feeling the beginnings of an erection as I took in the heady aroma of his warm body inside the tight black leather suit.Jake guided the Honda carefully along the dry,rutted cart track that led up the gentle slope.The old wooden barn stood outlined against the horizon on top of the hill.I knew that on a Sunday Hadenham,the farmer, and his wife would be in church.Despite his penchant for boys the old hypocrite never lost the opportunity to play the pillar of the communityThe big wooden door opened with a creak and the motes of dust stirred up by our boots swirled in the shaft of sunlight that penetrated the dark interior.I led jake through to the back of the barn where Hadenham stored his hay.Several coils of rope hung on nails that were driven into the frame of the barn.It was still exactly as I had found it nearly two years previously when Mike Trowbridge had told me of his experience there and I had taken Angie to try my hand at bondage.
  "Get yourself out of those leathers" I watched as Jake's pale body gradually revealed itself from beneath the  tight fitting suit.I sat back on a hay bale,casually fingering the riding crop that I had taken from the hook on the wall.I had heard that Hadenham had once thrashed a boy he had caught in his orchard and I guessed that this was what he had used.I pointed the leather tip towards Jake "Your pants too" Jake slipped out of them and stood naked before me.
   I knew then that I would never tire of looking at that body.I stood up and walked across to him,lifting his semi erect shaft with the crop.I moved closer until my lips almost touched his right ear."When you get home tonight you will shave completely and keep it that way,do you understand?".Jake paused before saying quietly "Yes". I took hold of him by the hair and looked into his eyes "And from this moment on you will call me Sir every time you speak to me,do you understand boy?". Jake seemed quite surprised by this but replied meekly "Yes Sir".
  He gasped ever so slightly as the first rope encircled his wrists,I could tell that is was an expression of pleasure.My experience with Angie was coming in useful,I was learning how to use the ropes in ways that even old Hadenham had never imagined.As I wound the rope up his arms the pressure on them increased,forcing them together until his elbows touched. Jake's gasps became louder as the sensation turned to pain but I noticed that his cock now stuck out directly in front of him as stimulation of the bondage took effect.I tied the first rope off neatly,cinching it tight between his upper arms.I forced him down onto his knees and secured a second rope around one of the heavy oak ceiling beams before tieing it off between his wrists.I hauled on the free end and his arms rose up behind him until they were perpendicular.Jake hung his head forward in an attempt to relieve the strain but this was only partially successful and the silence of the barn was soon replaced by his soft moans as the pain of the bondage began to take hold."I suppose you didn't realise that it would hurt at all?" I asked sarcastically.I did not bother to wait for an answer.I just took two more lengths of rope and doubled each of his ankles back up behind his legs,binding them tightly so that his feet touched the back of his legs causing him to balance awkwardly and somewhat painfully on the points of his knees.It was a position I had seen in one of the American bondage mags and I guessed that it was a pretty stressful one but his whole body just looked so damned hot that I really couldn't care about how it felt to him,it was giving me a massive and very pleasurable erection that caused my cock to force itself against the fly of my leathers in it's vain attempt to get at him.Jake closed his eyes and bit his lip as he fought to keep silent.I knew that he would be embarassed to plead with me,and this made me even more determined to inflict this humiliation on him.I found an old hessian sack in the corner of the barn and I drew it over his head, doubling it over and secured it tightly with more rope.I knew that Jake would be trying to impress me with his bravery and I intended to take full advantage of this.he shook his head from side to side as if trying to release himself from the makeshift hood but it was too well roped into place.I went outside the barn and looked around.I knew that there was a big oak water butt and sure enough it was brimful of rainwater.An old galvanised watering can stood beside it and I dipped it under the surface and filled it up.The first splash of cold water as I poured it over his head caused him to cry out in surprise.At first it was just the coldness of it but quite soon the water began to soak the hessian sacking and Jake began to panic.The rope from his wrists to the beam shook violently as he fought against his bonds but I had roped him good and tight with no chance of escape.I poured more water on as his pitiful cries increased but were still well muffled by the sacking.I watched for a short time,which no doubt felt much longer to him before I unwound the rope and pulled the sack from his head.Jake was wet but he couldn't hide the fact that he was also crying,convinced that he was drowning.He averted his eyes in shame as I bent over and put my mouth to his,forcing my tongue between his teeth and kissing him deeply.

   Jake looked at me mournfully across the table of the coffee bar.It was late August and the scorching early summer was turning into a grey,cool wet English autumn."You must go or you'll regret it all your life". He was due to go off to university in just over three weeks but our long summer of hot,kinky sex had turned his head.I realised that I could do whatever I wished with him and the prospect of making him into my lifelong sex slave appealed strongly but I stuck to my guns.It wasn't all bad,in the holidays we still fucked as frantically as ever and the bond grew stronger over those three years.
    When he finished his course in 1992 we told our families that we intended to share a house.They were both very supportive.Of course they had no inkling that we were lovers,we were just two young guys who had decided to house share for purely financial reasons.My business was going ok and I had an inheritance from my grandfather that would serve as a good deposit.We had a look around.It was a good time to buy,the housing market had been in the doldrums for a few years and there were a few bargains out there.I chanced upon Brickmakers cottage.Set in a pleasant village location it was one of a row built in the late nineteenth century for the workers at the small local brickworks.In recent times they had become popular with younger trendy middle class types.What really attracted me however was the fact that all the cottages had good sized cellars.This was a room that I had plans for.
   The purchase was completed quickly and we moved in towards the end of august.Jake had got a job at a school a few miles away and he started work the week after we moved in,everything in our lives was falling into place.The motor bike he had bought before going to university was beginning to show it's age now and Jake was going on about a Honda Fireblade.This 900cc bike had only just come onto the market and it was a source of great fascination for him.There was a few hundred pounds left from the house purchase so I suggested that he trade his old bike in and take the balance on finance.In fact I had every intention of taking over his life and turning him into my slave.Doing this to an unintelligent person would have held very little attraction,but Jake was far from that and making him into my slave therefore held a fascination for me.
   We went up to the city on the friday afternoon after he had finished school.The bike stood in the showroom was a bright red one and he signed the finance papers. He was clearly excited but I had one more surprise for him.The following morning I took him into town.As we made our way through the back streets he seemed puzzled.I drew up outside a run down looking house."Come on follow me" I ordered. Wayne met us at the door.A scruffy man with a pony tail.I pushed Jake inside and told him to remove his shirt. "Bladeboi" I said to Wayne "BOI" that is.He grunted as he got out his tattoo needles and loaded them with ink."Get yourself over that bench" I pointed to what was in fact a worn out sofa.The place smelled strongly of tobacco,the chemical used to sterilise the needles and Waynes unsavoury personal odour.I watched him work,surprisingly deftly for his appearance.Soon the letters began to appear in outline as the needles forced the ink beneath his skin.Jake squirmed a bit and I occasionally grabbed his hair to keep him still.A touch that Wayne obviously enjoyed,I was guessing that he had probably worked out our relationship.About ninety minutes later the job was done,the letters spread across jake's back between the shoulder blades.I gave him the two twenty pound notes and Jake - or bladeboi as he was to be called from this point on - gingerly pulled on his shirt.
  Later that night after we had eaten we went upstairs and showered together,something that we had both always got off on,long periods under the warm streams of water,often with our mouths clamped together as our hands wandered over one anothers naked bodies.Then we slid between the covers of the double bed in my room.bladeboi was on his stomach,his back still sore from the needle.I watched him bury his face in the soft pillow and knelt astride his hips,holding him by the hair.I knew this turned him on and I leaned forward and put my lips to the back of his neck.My light delicate kisses made him purr and in even the low light the coloured letters of his tattoo stood out from his skin that still held the tan from the summer.I smeared gel over the end of my erect cock and worked some into the tight crevice of his neat little arse before thrusting with my thigh muscles.I closed my eyes as the length of my cock worked it's way fully inside him,the sensation as always was superb and I held myself still for a few seconds so as not to reach orgasm.Then I settled back allowing myself to withdraw slightly,pushing bladeboi's face deep into the soft pillow to stifle his cries of pleasure.I began to ride him from behind,both of us enjoying every stroke of my cock as it slid in and out of him. I loved his talented mouth but his arse gripped me like a vice as if it wanted nothing more than for me to be inside him.Eventually to feed him with my hot,rich seed.I kissed him some more,making him squirm as my grip on his hair tightened.I knew I was hurting him,but in a good way.After a few minutes I withdrew and turned onto my back,pulling him on top of me.The gel was well worked in now and I slid inside him easily as he lowered himself onto me,his thighs either side of my hips.Our mouths met again and I gripped his waist,my cock buried deep inside his body once more,his own erect and sticking out horizontally onto my stomach.I gripped it tightly,stroking it up and down,moving him inexorably closer to orgasm now until I knew he was at the point of no return. A few more hard strokes and he came hard and good,his eyes tightly shut,his mouth wide open as he let out a scream of sheer pleasure,his hot white spunk forming a pool on my belly.I came almost simultaneously ,feeling my own juices filling him inside.After a few seconds of ecstasy I moved his face down and pressed his mouth into his own pool of spunk."Lick it up boi".I watched his tongue working as he cleaned it up,revelling in the power I held over him,although of course I knew that he too wanted exactly this.

   Things were good between us,we had lots in common as well as hot sex and I now considered that bladeboi was ready for the final step of my plan.This involved formally making him into my personal slave.I had read extensively books about the slave trade.of course in these enlightened times it was almost universally abhorred.I had to admit to myself however that despite the questionable morality of it all there was nevertheless a certain eroticism attached to it that could not be replicated.I put it to him that it would be good to draw up a contract of ownership that would pass all rights over to me as the slave owner,by contrast of course it would withdraw all rights from him and effectively give him the status of a piece of my property.Just thinking about it gave me a  very good erection.
    The process began by acquiring an A3 vellum sheet.I found a company that specialised in supplying them for family trees.I then tracked down a calligrapher.I pretended that what I wanted was intended as a joke but in reality my intention could not be more serious.The contract specified that  bladeboi would be owned by me and that ownership would involve my control over every aspect of his life.While the contract was away being written up I carried on preparing the cellar.I had already checked up that it was totally soundproof.Our next door neighbour had converted her cellar into a workroom and one day I put our stereo system in the cellar at full volume and called round ostensibly to discuss some point about the shared access to the rear of the property.Jane was always friendly and she invited me down and poured me a coffee.I could hear nothing.In the weeks after that I worked in the cellar during the day while bladeboi was at work.First of all I cleared it completely.The previous owner had died and left a consideable amount of junk down there.Once it was cleared the room was spacious,about fifteen feet by twelve with a decent ceiling height and good,solid oak crossbeams as rafters.One wet tuesday I painted the entire room black,the floor consisted of grey slate flagstones.I tracked down an ironworker  in a nearby town and specified what I wanted.I really had no idea what he thought that the curious items that I presented to him drawn out on the sheets of squared paper were for but he made them and when bolted into place they formed two cages.The larger one,set across the end of the cellar effectively formed a confinement cell rather like a wild west sheriff's jail.It featured a locking hinged door so that it's occupant became a prisoner.The smaller one was bolted into the corner nearer the steps that led down from the hallway above and was just big enough when closed to contain bladeboi standing upright,his back wedged tightly to the wall.I acquired a pair of heavy square oak beams from a salvage yard.These formed upright pillars,set about six feet apart.They bolted into the floor and were fixed to the rafters at the top.Set with iron tether rings bladeboi could be secured adequately for whatever punishment I wished to carry out.
  The vellum sheet returned from the calligrapher.Written in gothic script it formed a contract between the two of us.As a contract went it was about as one sided as it was possible to get.Effectively bladeboi was signing over all his rights to me.As well as ownership of his body and the rights to use him for any labour that I chose the contract allowed for unlimited punishment both in terms of length and severity. I explained to him as he sat reading it at the table that he must never view being punished as meaning that he had done anything wrong.I was gaining more and more sexual satisfaction from my rough treatment of him and now I bought the instruments that I intended to give even more of a thrill.At first I had felt a little guilty,but as time went on and I realised that he too enjoyed these acts I lost any sense of guilt and just enjoyed the thrashings I handed out.The Dragon cane was generally reckoned to be the most fearful of weapons.Made from rattan the extra weight and density of the dragon gave it the impetus required to provide the kind of stroke to strike fear into any recipient.I longed to have bladeboi well strapped down with his pert little arse beckoning.As I inspected the finished dungeon that prospect was very close now.bladeboi picked up the pen and signed the bottom of the vellum sheet alongside my own.While he was work the next day I applied the final touches,hanging the various implements onto the big rack that hung on the left hand wall.
    I heard the distinctive burble of the Honda as he arrived home.It was a fortnight before Christmas and pitch dark at five pm.A brisk north easterly wind had picked up during the day and the temperature had dropped to freezing outside.I bolted the back door and turned the central heating up a notch.We were finishing th washing up when I grabbed him from behind.He tipped his head back to expose his neck.He knew that I loved nuzzling into him but tonight I just gave him a brief kiss and whispered "Go upstairs and take all your clothes off". bladeboi did as he was ordered and I went back into the sitting room where I had prepared all my clothes and  them stacked neatly in the corner.I stripped off and drew on the black leather jeans.I had them made to measure from fine,thin material and they fitted me so tightly that they showed every muscle as well as the outline of my cock shaft that bulged the leather at the crotch.I loved the feel of leather against my naked flesh and wearing them without anything underneath  ensured that it was easy to get my cock out whenever I wanted bladeboi to use his talented mouth.I pulled on the boots and laced them carefully from instep to knee,feeling the grip of the stiff leather increase inexorably as the boots followed the shape of my calf muscles.I zipped up the soft black leather vest.I preferred to have my shoulders bare,exposing my well developed muscles that my daily swimming sessions maintained in nice,firm order.I knew how bladeboi was turned on by the curves of my broad upper body.The heavy saddle leather belt encircled my waist.I tightened each one of the three sturdy brass buckles in turn,feeling the erotic pull of the leather as it drew my waist in and gave me that sexy tapered shape.I wriggled my fingers into the leather gloves and picked up my riding crop.
   My boots made little noise on the stairs but from the landing along the hallway to bladeboi's room the polished wooden floor they made a distinctive resonant sound.I walked slowly so that each step echoed it's sound down to where I knew he was crouched in exactly the position I had taught him to adopt,his face respectfully pressed to the bare floor for his Master's entrance.I was in fact quite proud of how he had responded to his  initial training.He had learned quickly to adopt every nuance of the detailed slave etiquette that was written in the little black hard backed notebook I had given him after his signing of the contract of ownership.As I pushed the door to his room open my cock twitched beneath the tight leather of my jeans.bladeboi was facing away from me,his head down to the floor beneath the window.I took in the gorgeous curve of his muscled back as it tapered to his neat narrow waist that he kept trim with his regular visits to the gym.The heavy leather collar that I had awarded him as a symbol of my ownership formed a contrast with the lighter flesh of his neck.It was three inches wide with double buckles,one above the other and effectively prevented him from doing much other than looking ahead.Apart from the collar the only thing he wore was his soft leather pouch and his black laced ankle boots over short white socks.The pouch was just big enough to contain his cock and balls,the thin side straps ran high on his hips and the narrow one that ran between the cheeks of his buttocks exposed them nicely,firm and rounded.I reached down and ran a gloved hand across the top of his back,feeling the delightful undulations of the muscles beneath my touch.I traced the letters of his tattoo.He purred softly at my touch and I knew that his cock was already firming up inside the pouch just as mine was inside my jeans."Turn around and face your Master" My voice was low but commanding and he turned through a hundred and eighty degrees.I ran the tip of my riding crop along  the line of his collar bones.I could see that his nipples had firmed up and I took the left one between the finger and thumb of my right hand and applied enough twist to make him draw breath sharply.I cupped his chin in my hand and clipped the clasp of the leather leash to the D ring on the collar,looking down into his eyes."Now slave,follow your Master,he has something to show you". I wrapped the leash around my fist until he was pulled tightly up behind me as I turned and led him on all fours from the room and onto the landing.
   I kept bladeboi close all the way along the landing,his face almost pressed against the tight black leather of my jeans.At one point the leash went tighter still as he failed to maintain the pace."Keep up slave" I snapped and flicked him across the back with my crop.He scurried obediently behind his Master.We descended the stairs.I allowed him to crouch but immediately we reached the bottom he returned to his hands and knees.We made our way to the cellar door and I lifted the latch.A dim shaft of light reached up from below.I led him down the steps and for the first time he took in the dungeon that I had prepared for him over the preceding weeks.From the bottom of the steps bladeboi knelt and looked at the dungeon.We had discussed places like this many times and had both agreed that it would be wonderful to have such a place to act out our wildest fantasies.I could not help wondering whether bladeboi had any second thoughts now that he was confronted with the reality of it.From his position on the stone floor bladeboi said quietly "Master..it's,,superb" I smiled to myself.Of course I know that a Master should not really care about the opinions of his slave but in a way,we do.I had derived a good deal of satisfaction from the creation of the dungeon,literally from an empty hole in the ground.Now it held a distinct and erotic air of veiled menace,it felt a place where suffering would take place and where the cries of the slave would be contained and savoured for my pleasure.I watched him for a minute as he took it all in and then tugged on the leash and led him towards the pair of upright timber pillars that occupied a position in the very centre of the dungeon.I had specifically designed them this way to allow me access to the restrained slave from any direction.Once strapped between the square solid oak posts he would be totally vulnerable to whatever I chose to do to him.I drew him to his feet and took the heavy leather wrist cuffs from the rack and strapped one to each of his wrists.Then I took a pair of spring loaded steel clips and attached them to the cuffs before clipping them to the highest of the iron rings on the inside of the pillars.bladeboi could reach,but only by raising himself onto the balls of his feet,my calculations had been spot on.I cuffed his ankles and moved his legs apart until only his toes now had contact with the floor.His lean body looked gorgeous as it was stretched to the limit,I loved the way his rib cage fell away to his flat,firm belly and I noticed the fullness of his pouch,clearly it was doing it for him too.I unhooked the clasp of his pouch and removed it and sure enough his neat little cock with it's  full erection sprang away from his body,protruding horizontally.I took it in my gloved hand and stroked it.He was completely shaved,a procedure that he was ordered to carry out twice a week to maintain the smoothness that I loved and he squirmed as I took his balls in my right hand,squeezing them until the pressure was painful.I took the black leather face mask from the rack and strapped it into place.The padded eye covers prevented him from seeing what I intended to do to him.It left the top and back of his head exposed but at the front only the aperture around his mouth was uncovered.
   I stood back for a moment and just looked at his body,bound into a star shape between the posts.It presented a wonderful target for whatever weapons I chose to bring into play.I crossed to the wall rack and my eye ran along the line of canes and whips.The one that caught my eye was the cavalry whip. About four feet in length and cut from a single piece of leather the heavy tail had a rectangular section about a centimetre in width.I picked it up and felt the stiff inflexibility in it,this whip would deliver a massive punch and I considered it a good thing that I had secured him in a manner capable of holding him in position as once I got into my stride with this whip I knew that the pain it would create would make him thrash desperately in his attempts to escape it's cruel strokes.
  I weighed the whip in my gloved right hand,feeling it's satisfying heaviness.The weight of a whip is what gives it the impetus and ultimately decides it's effectiveness as an instrument of punishment.The heavy single tail would give an impact when it made contact with bladeboi's flesh like no other whip in my collection,I considered that it was time for him to find out just what the combination of a truly sadistic Master wielding a truly effective whip would be like.
  I positioned myself behind him and slightly to one side.I calculated that bringing the whip across my right shoulder in a downward arc would provide the best possible combination of power and accuracy. I swung the whip a few times to get the feel of it and then drew it back before taking aim for a point towards the top of his right buttock.The whip came down,gaining momentum,the leather tail singing through the air until it's progress was checked by bladeboi's body.The impact produced a loud thwack as it struck him and bladeboi let out a loud,long scream that echoed throughout the dungeon. Immediately his body began to shake between the posts as,in his sheer desperation to escape,he pulled with all his strength against his bonds.Of course the heavy leather cuffs and steel anchor points were always going to hold him but that didn't stop him from trying to escape the whip.I stepped forward and examined the vivid red stripe where the whip had hit.It was already beginning to darken to form the bruise.bladeboi had ceased screaming and his short,panting breaths had the sound of a sob now as he hung in his bonds waiting for the next stroke.I set my booted feet apart and raised the whip again.Once more it sizzled as it cut through the air to impact about three inches lower than the first stroke,a neat,almost horizontal line across the centre of his right buttock.Once again his body fought against the bonds as his scream was renewed.I stepped forward and put my left arm around his waist,pulling his naked and heaving body in towards mine.I placed my lips to his right ear and nuzzled it,feeling the calm being restored to his body as I comforted him against the pain of the whip."Can you take more?" I asked in a whisper.bladeboi fought back a sob and replied "Yes,Master,for you anything" I kissed him gently on the side of his neck.With the leather face mask in place he didn't see the gag coming.I forced the thick leather plug between his teeth and buckled the sturdy leather harness into place behind his neck and across the top of his head,he emitted a soft gurgle as the penis shaped gag filled his mouth.
    The cavalry whip felt so good in my hand now,like a whip never had before.I circled him slowly,every step marked by the sound of my boots on the stone floor,slow,deliberate steps that conveyed the message to bladeboi that his ordeal was not yet over.I loved torturing him mentally as much as physically and my rampant cock felt like it was bursting inside it's tight leather prison.But this session was still only just beginning and it would stay there for a good while yet before I decided to feed him my hot,thick spunk.
   I resumed my position behind him,balancing my weight evenly on my spread feet and feeding the heavy leather tail  of the whip through my fingers,savouring once more the satisfying feel of it's weight,knowing now full well just what it was capable of.The two angry red stripes across bladeboi's right buttock testified to it's potency as a weapon and they now served as an aiming point as I drew back the lash to it's full extent and brought it down hard to impact between the two.Once again he thrashed between the posts but his scream was subdued very effectively by the gag,which allowed only a strangled moan to escape him.If it was at all possible I found it even more erotic that the first two strokes.It was now that something new took over,I felt a kind of light headedness I had never felt before and the whip strokes now became regular and rhythmic.bladeboi's helpless thrashing tethered between the pillars continued as the strokes fell hard and fast.His body writhed under the lash,jerking first one arm then the other as in his desperation to escape the cut of the whip he attempted to pull himself free of his bonds.Of course it was completely hopeless,his bonds were both tightly secured and strong so that no possible amount of wriggling could gain him release but the struggle was very erotic to watch,possibly even more so as I already knew the outcome of this contest.I landed possibly as many as thirty strokes before I realised that the lash was now yielding blood.I stopped and examined his body.bladeboi now hung in his bonds,having lost the ability to stand on his outstretched toes,the beating had sapped his strength to the point where he was on the edge of consciousness and I hung the whip back on the rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment